Siempre Ciclismo White Jersey
GOBIK UNISEX SHORT SLEEVE CX PRO CUSTOM JERSEY
Jersey perfect fit, ultra-lightweight and breathable. The combination of 4 different fabrics makes the CX PRO a technically very complete garment. With a perfect fit, it is designed to take an aggressive stance on the bike and achieve maximum aerodynamic performance.
The Gobik Retention System (GRS) is an innovative Gobik Retention System, featuring a zippered pocket and three reinforced pockets that are finished with the innovative GRS system. GRS will take care of your most precious belongings by providing extra security.
Improved front panel adjustment thanks to the new concealed inverted zipper.
Ideal for advanced users of build, medium or thin.
Breathability | Perfect Fit
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you're not completely satisfied with an item, you may return it to us within 31 days of receipt and as long as the item hasn’t been fitted or used, we are happy to receive it back for a refund.
- Each returned item should be in its original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached.
- When returning clothing, all zips must be closed and where relevant, the original hygiene slips must be in place.
- Clothing returned for warranty must be laundered.
GPS systems can only be returned if unregistered.
We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
It can take up to 14 working days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 48 hours. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods. As soon as your return has been processed we will email you to let you know. In the unlikely event that you don't receive this email within 16 days of posting your parcel to us, please get in touch with us.
Please note flourescent colors fade with prolonged exposure to UV light. This is a normal deterioration and is not to be considered as a production defect.
We deliver Worldwide from Spain using Correos. We aim to send items within 48 hours of receiving the order.
For all packages destined outside the European Union, any shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and the responsibility of the person receiving the goods.
Postage charges are as follows:
Rest of Europe €9.99
USA and Canada €12.99
Rest of world - Contact for prices
RANGE OF USE
20ºC to 38ºC
White with black and fluro yellow details
See size chart
- The measurements in the size guide are based on measurements taken directly on the body.
- To take the measurement, use a flexible tape measure.
- Identify your measurements in the table. If you have a measurement between two sizes, it is preferable that you select the larger size.
- There are three different garment settings (The 3 cuts share sizing, the choice depends on the cyclist's own taste):
- Regular fit: Garments with a standard fit.
- Perfect fit: Garments with one fit very tight.
- Ultra fit: One fit garments extremely fitted.
CARE AND WASHING
If you want to keep your GOBIK garment in perfect condition, follow these tips:
- Wash with cold water.
- Do not leave the garment soaked.
- Do not twist the garment to drain it.
- Use neutral detergents and do not use softeners.
- Dry the garment upside down and in the shade.
- Do not iron. Do not dry wash.
- The rubbing of the zipper, velcro, accessories, with certain fabrics can cause a peeling effectduring its use or washing, which will not be considered as tare or fabric defect.
YOUR SIZE NOT IN STOCK?
Your size not in stock? Contact us and we can add your size to pre-order