Veloskin Chamois Cream 150ml
Chamois cream forms a protective buffer between you and the saddle. Friction is one of cyclist’s worst enemies, more so than the longest ride or the highest climb and can cause saddle sores and discomfort. At VeloSkin, we are firmly of the opinion that prevention is better than cure, which is why our chamois cream offers a vital line of defence.
VeloSkin’s patented formula is packed with vitamins, minerals and amino acids, as well natural ingredients to soothe, smooth and keep harmful bacteria at bay. We also use calming shea and cocoa butters to absorb quickly without leaving a sticky residue. And like all products in the VeloSkin range, our signature orange blossom and bergamot scent means you’ll smell as great as you feel.
Learn to love the saddle, not resent it, with VeloSkin’s innovative chamois cream.
Carefully selected active ingredients in every tin of VeloSkin chamois cream include:
- Shea butter - Your skin’s best friend. Soothes itching and balances skin hydration levels
- Cocoa butter - Bursting with healthy, fatty acids to add a protective layer of hydration
- Soy wax – Superbly moisturises and revitalises the skin
- Witch hazel - Mother Nature’s astringent fights swelling, sores and infection
- Coconut oil - Can make the difference between dry, sore skin and smooth, soft and supple skin
- Jojoba oil - Naturally antimicrobial, jojoba oil prevents the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Raspberry seed oil - Great for sore skin thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Argan oil - Packed with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids; an ideal natural moisturiser
- Aloe vera - Helps heal and has sooth due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Vitamin C - Its antioxidant properties make it a vital molecule for healthy skin
- Cucumber oil - Detoxes pores to keep things clean and fresh
- Wheat protein - Gently nourishes whilst balancing moisture levels
- Orange oil - Characterised by antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties
- Bergamot oil – Providing a natural citrus scent, as well as warding off microorganisms
Size - 150ml(e)
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If you're not completely satisfied with an item, you may return it to us within 31 days of receipt and as long as the item hasn’t been fitted or used, we are happy to receive it back for a refund.
- Each returned item should be in its original packaging with the manufacturers labels attached.
- When returning clothing, all zips must be closed and where relevant, the original hygiene slips must be in place.
- Clothing returned for warranty must be laundered.
GPS systems can only be returned if unregistered.
We reserve the right to reject the return of goods which are not returned in accordance with our Returns Policy and we may request that you pay for the shipping of such goods back to you. Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
It can take up to 14 working days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 48 hours. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods. As soon as your return has been processed we will email you to let you know. In the unlikely event that you don't receive this email within 16 days of posting your parcel to us, please get in touch with us.
Please note flourescent colors fade with prolonged exposure to UV light. This is a normal deterioration and is not to be considered as a production defect.
We deliver Worldwide from Spain using Correos. We aim to send items within 48 hours of receiving the order.
For all packages destined outside the European Union, any shipments may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country and the responsibility of the person receiving the goods.
Postage charges are as follows:
Rest of Europe €9.99
USA and Canada €12.99
Rest of world - Contact for prices